Sunday 23 November 2008

Another Challenge


I'm quite getting into this Challenge idea. I’m really doing J Kaye’s one as a way of supporting my local library - the Pensby branch of Wirral Libraries in the UK. If next year is anything like this I should reasonably easily manage the 50 books I’ve set myself as a challenge for 2009. Hopefully there will be interruptions by going to stay with GB and Helen / Ian again but I may (big “may”) visit their local libraries, The problem is their own bookshelves are so crammed with books I want to read that there’s never enough time. That’s the story of a reader’s life really, never enough time...
I shall list my books at -
Support your local library

3 comments:

  1. Lack of time is not confined to readers. Indeed I would venture to suggest that readers have more time for that particular pursuit than many have for other pursuits. For example try playing croquet on the no 10 into work in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. I suspect golf might be even harder - the ball would fall off the tee every time the bus hit a pothole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! Just wanted to drop by and officially welcome you to the challenge. I am so glad you decided to join us!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello folks - your comments are always welcome.