Saturday 3 January 2009

Support Your Local Library


I’m really doing J Kaye’s one as a way of supporting my local library - the Pensby branch of Wirral Libraries in the UK. Wirral Libraries are threatening to close half their branches this year - Pensby included. If next year is anything like this I should reasonably easily manage the 50 books I’ve set myself as a challenge for 2009- but only if the library stays open. Hopefully there will be interruptions by going to stay with GB and Helen / Ian again but I may (big “may”) visit their local libraries, The problem is their own bookshelves are so crammed with books I want to read that there’s never enough time. That’s the story of a reader’s life really, never enough time...
I shall list my books below:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello folks - your comments are always welcome.