Wednesday 26 November 2008

Expanding a Blog

What began as a blog aimed at posting reviews of books I had just read expanded into a blog that included some of my old reviews. Then it got caught up with general bookish ideas and literary comment. Now it has reached the stage where I am actually going to have to put REVIEW before anything that is an analysis of something I have just read. This is largely thanks to other bloggers who inspire me to write about literature in general. (I have at least clicked ‘add to dictionary' for the word ‘bloggers’ so that it no longer gets highlighted when I draft my posting!!)

I have always been interested in book cover design and one of my favourite blogs is the Book Design Review. However, when I began this Book Blog, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be pointing my readers to a penis on a book cover but here it is -



You may have to enlarge the picture to see it properly – but since the weather is cold in England at the moment that’s not a new problem!!!!

As the cover is one of those which has no words on it you may wish to know that the book is called ‘Microserfs’ and is designed and illustrated by Milan Bozic.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello folks - your comments are always welcome.