skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, 17 September 2008
M C Beaton - "Agatha Raisin and Love, Lies and Liquor"
Publ: 2007 ISBN: 9781845294489
Rating ***
The usual format - I think I may be beginning to tire of Agatha for a while.
M C Beaton
see
Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello folks - your comments are
always
welcome.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Main Blog
RAMBLES FROM MY CHAIR
Followers
SIGNIFICANT PAGES
My Rating System
Books I wanted to read
My Best Fiction List
Currently reading
The Inheritance Cycle - among books I am currently reading
Currently Reading on the Kindle
The Etymologicon
Books awaiting reading
Fiction ranked with 10 stars this year
Non-Fiction ranked with 10 stars this year
About Me
Scriptor Senex
View my complete profile
Total Pageviews
Literary Blogs to Visit
Wrung sponge - Andromeda Jazmon / Cloudscome, US
Bookdwarf
Tales from the Reading Room
the Complete Review
A Life In Books
BookLust
Booking Through Thursday
A Work in Progress
'Do You Write Under Your Own Name?'
Getting Reading
Words And Peace
Brit Lit Blogs
26 books
The Book Depository - Homepage - Cheap books with free delivery worldwide "all books for all people"
bookgirl's nightstand
Take notes!
Bookfoolery and Babble
dovegreyreader scribbles
Reading matters
025.431: The Dewey blog
The One-Minute Writer
Tripping Toward Lucidity - Andi, Dallas'ish
Bibliolatry - Bibliolatrist, Philadelphia
theBookseller.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello folks - your comments are always welcome.